Edmunds golf course was founded in 1924 with an original design by the
first British Ryder Cup captain Ted Ray. The course is established
parkland in character, set in 150 gently rolling acres of easy walking,
with most holes flanked by magnificent mature woodland.
hardwood decking with it's wonderful colourful finish was chosen by the
club for it's new terrace which opened in May of 2011.
St Edmunds golf club